Here is everything you need to know if you want to try my easy DIY slat wall art!
You will need:
- wood – I bought this wood and used my circular saw to cut them to a desired length (but you can ask them to cut it for you at Home Depot if you don’t have a tool to cut them at home).
- stain – You can paint, stain or use the natural finish for this project. I used this stain.
- faux plants/succulents/flowers – I used 4 of these airplants and several of these.
- I cut the wood and stained it and left it to dry overnight (an hour would probably suffice).
- I used small nails and nailed the wood to the wall with a hammer (easy) and because I only wanted to use 1 nail on either side, I also used this glue. I used a glue gun.
- I spaced the slats out approx 1.25 inches.
- I used a level to make sure I was hanging the slats straight.
- I used very small nails to attach the faux succulents.
Have fun creating!