Welcome to my dream master bedroom! Thanks for visiting and here are all the details!
I’m going to start with the bedding because it’s arguably one of the most important aspects of any bedroom! I like my bedding to feel like a luxury hotel – crisp, clean and super comfy. I went with Serena & Lily to achieve this goal and WOW I LOVE our bedding! For me, the success to a beautifully made bed is layers. AND GUESS WHAT? Bedding and beds are up to 30% off until October 28th during Serena & Lily’s Sleep Well Event! Here are the layers I chose:
- Sheets – I chose the Beach Club Sheet Set in Fog for a slight pop of color on a clean and crisp white sheet.
- Quilt – I went with the Foxwood Quilt with matching shams also in Fog (white with a border of Fog)
- Shams – I chose the matching Foxwood Shams
- Duvet Cover – I chose the Cavallo Linen Duvet Cover in Smoke Chambray – it is so beautiful and adds the perfect texture and casual, yet elegant, look I was going for.
- Throw Pillows – It is always a good idea to layer with throw pillows to finish off the look. I used 2 of the Topanga pillows (24in) and one of the Camille Diamond Medallion Pillow Covers in 20in.
We have wall to wall carpet in our bedroom. When we remodel, I plan on installing hardwood flooring. BUT wall-to-wall carpet is NOT stopping me from adding an accent rug! I went with the Dugginsville Area Rug from Boutique Rugs. This 9×12 rug is on sale for only $508! Such a deal!
The previous owners, hung sconces in this bedroom. Since we plan on remodeling, I did not want to spend money on labor in here. So I searched for the perfect pendant lights that I could hang from the same electrical spot. These Meadowlark 11″ Luxe Cord pendants from Cedar & Moss are typically used in kitchens but I think they look super perfect in our bedroom. What do you guys think?!
I bought these bedside tables – the Castagnier 3 Drawer Nightstand – several years ago for our bedroom in our old house. But they totally work in here too! I switched out the hardware to these pulls for a more modern look.
I searched and searched for the perfect canopy bed. I finally found our bed from Room & Board. I loved it SO much I purchased it the day I found it. I just knew it would be perfect. Our is a California King in the “tall” version.
Our bedroom chair is the Emmaline Armchair. You’ve also seen it styled in our family room in our old house and our family room in our new house. We love it! So comfy and stylish.
Thanks for visiting! Feel free to ask me ANY questions!